Timothy. My name comes from two Greek words,
Timh, honor or
Theos, God. My name, therefore and literally means,
A little background about my religious belief worldview
- I am a devout Augustinian. Don’t mistake me as a member of the Roman Catholic Church.
- I am a 5-point(er) staunch Calvinist. Yes, my belief system sprang
- I am a trying hard, and always reforming, and intolerant Puritan. Don’t get me wrong, I am what I am, by the Grace of God.
- Lastly, my denominational affiliation is that of
A little background about other things I do and like
- I work as a Drupal web developer. I just recently got Acquia Certification.
- I like and love linux.
- I like Bash coding.
- I would love to be involved in CI and deployment.
- I am fond of reading theological books, before.
- I am fond of reading law books, and latest jurisprudence from sc.judiciary.gov.ph. I also listen to lenghty oral arguments before the SC.
- I currently study Reformed Theology at Ilo-ilo City.
This Site (then and now)
Then. The purpose of this site has to do with Drupal - Code Driven Development, Site Automation, and Module Development. Also, I started to love Markdown, so I made my old Drupal site to use Markdown.
Now. I want to cut server fees, and I just want simplicity, while keeping Markdown.
- Theology. Theology matters. Time will come, I will become an intolerant.
- Politics. I hate it in workplace, but it’s everywhere.
- Law and Jurisprudence. Reading latest jurisprudence, may make me sound arrogant, but never stupid. Let’s debate.
Some thoughts of being me
Don’t be like me.
Other info and whereabouts
I came from Bacolod City and grew up there, and now currently living in Cebu City.